[bestbits] NGO statement to the UNGA First Committee on cyberspace and human security available for endorsement

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:22:03 EDT 2016

Dear Jeremy,

Great initiative! Thanks for sharing it!
Working on how to guarantee greater participation and inclusion within
processes that carry a heavily over-politicised/militarised/securitised
notion of cybersecurity is a fundamental step towards building bridges
between actors and reshaping cybersecurity through human rights
perspectives.

*LOUISE MARIE HUREL*
*RESEARCHER / PESQUISADORA*
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
*Skype: louise.dias*

*FGV DIREITO RIO **::* Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade

Center for Technology and Society at Getúlio Vargas Foundation

*ESCOLA DE GUERRA NAVAL ::* Núcleo de Análise e Conjuntura/Geocorrente