[bestbits] Time sensitive: Nominations for IGF closing and opening speakers by COB 07 November

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Fri Nov 4 10:24:30 EDT 2016

Dear all,

If you would like to nominate anyone (including yourself) as an opening or
closing civil society speaker at this year's IGF in Guadalajara, Mexico
(December 06-09), please send Poncelet (cc'd) and I or the list your
nomination with a short statement of the reason for the nomination, and
whether the person (if not yourself) has agreed to be nominated.

The IGF the Secretariat has asked for names by *COB Thursday 10 November*,
- therefore we ask that you send your nominations by *COB 07 November*.

Any nominations given will be briefly discussed among the civil society
coordination group (which contains reps of all the main civil society
networks in Internet governance, including us).

Thanks! Any questions let us know,

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258 0337| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |