[bestbits] Fwd: DC Surveys Webinar I Thursday 1 December, 1600 UTC I Register Now!

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Wed Nov 30 19:58:55 EST 2016

I'm not sure how widely this invitation has gone out, but it is for the
entire IGF community.

Complementing the Deliberative Poll that I wrote about yesterday, this
is another stream of work towards encouraging more deliberation on the
IGF's outputs.  In this case, it is around the outputs of dynamic
coalitions.

The idea is that each dynamic coalition should extract about 5
propositions from their work during the past year, and present those for
feedback.  Where the deliberation comes in is that there will be a
webinar tomorrow morning, and an in-person session on Day 4 of the IGF,
where the propositions can be challenged and discussed.  Following this,
people can complete a survey on their feelings about each proposition -
whether they agree or disagree, and identifying any associated
strengths/opportunities and weaknesses/threats.

So this is another important way to make the IGF more deliberative and
outcome oriented, so I would encourage you all to register for
tomorrow's webinar.