[bestbits] Sign-on Statement - Verisign

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Wed Nov 30 09:46:13 EST 2016

Hallo Niels,

this text is a veil of reality. The process of openess destruction is
concentrated in North America and Europe. The link to China is a
distraction and deception. The technical mechanism to block the freedom
of expression is installed or should installed everywhere.

And "real name policies for domain name registration" where is the
problem? To give people like whistleblowers or real investigative
writers anonym access is always possible.

The biggest problems in this area comes from the state organisations in
the NATO block, members and allies.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay