[bestbits] Fwd: Preparing for the End of Consumer Society

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Thu Nov 24 12:31:54 EST 2016

Dear friends,

this is our main task. Not to end the capitalism. It is easy. Much more
important are this big parasitic elitists structures. Military and
paramilitary with states, all the trade unions, political parties, the
whole representative systems. All pure "consumerism".

We need creative and productive societies with an open space of free
knowledge and communication, based on Sumak Kawsay: The good life in
harmony with the nature, anorganic and organic.

This discussions can help us.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay