[bestbits] Tool for Human Rights Defenders on Cybersecurity Policy

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Wed May 18 10:03:32 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I am writing to share a publication on cybersecurity policy which has just
been published by Global Partners Digital. The "travel guide to
cybersecurity policy for human rights defenders" is authored by Carly Nyst
and forms the third in our 'travelguide to the digital world series'. The
aim of the guide is to support human rights defenders' effective engagement
and advocacy in cybersecurity policymaking.

The guide is available here:
http://www.gp-digital.org/publication/travel-guide-to-the-digital-world-cybersecurity-policy-for-human-rights-defenders/

There is also an accompanying news piece which explains more about the
publication here:
http://www.gp-digital.org/gpd-update/introducing-gpds-new-travel-guide-to-cybersecurity-policy-for-human-rights-defenders/

Please feel free to share widely. We also very much welcome any questions
or feedback on the guide.

Thanks!
--
*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Manager | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL