[bestbits] Fwd: Re: [governance] Parminder's nomination

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Mar 14 12:37:03 EDT 2016

Hi All

Anita posted this nomination information on the BB list this morning
vide the email below but it does not seem to have been received. So,
reposting. For info, bec I think all this information, especially the
views on the important subject should be very public for every proposing
nomination.

The full nomination information is at
http://itforchange.net/Parminder_bio_WGEC-2.pdf

parminder