[bestbits] [RedLatAm] Brazilian urgent discussion at RightsCon

Javier Pallero javier at accessnow.org
Thu Mar 31 20:21:29 EDT 2016

A document will be published tomorrow, possibly. We will keep you on the
loop.

---

*Javier Pallero*

Policy Analyst / Analista de Politicas
Access Now | accessnow.org

PGP 0xEBFD028A
Fingerprint 0503 FBA1 10B2 B83C 61FC FE3B 4E7E EBDD EBFD 028A

*Participe de RightsCon Silicon Valley, del 30 de Marzo al 1 de Abril de
2016: rightscon.org <https://www.rightscon.org/>*