[bestbits] [RedLatAm] Brazilian urgent discussion at RightsCon

Gustavo Diógenes de Oliveira Paiva gdp.direito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:58:24 EDT 2016

Greetings.

I am an Internet Law researcher at the state of RN, Brazil. Previously I
have personally talked with Dept. Rafael Motta about the CPI and I believe
can talk with him about the current situation. Tomorrow morning I'll try to
schedule a meeting to see what is his position and how we can sway it.

If there is any written document establishing the community's position on
the matter, or if you agreed upon any points in the emergency talk, please
send them to me so that I can make a more compelling point.

Thank you all,
Gustavo Paiva,
Grupo de Estudos de Direito da Internet,
UFRN.