[bestbits] NextGen at ICANN Application Round Opens for ICANN 57

Ayden Fabien FĂ©rdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Tue Jun 14 06:15:27 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
If you know anyone living in the Asia/Pacific region who is still in school and interested in the field of Internet governance,
please encourage them to apply for the NextGen at ICANN 57 programme. This is a
great introduction to how policy making processes work within the ICANN
ecosystem, and travel to Hyderabad, India is fully funded. Please note that applications close on 22 July .
For those in Europe , applications for the NextGen at ICANN 58 programme in Copenhagen will open on 26
September. For those in Africa , applications for the NextGen at ICANN 59 programme in Johannesburg open 16
January. I'll send more details once I have them.
More information is available here: https://www.icann.org/development-and-public-responsibility/nextgen
Best wishes,
Ayden FĂ©rdeline