[bestbits] OECD - what is going on? and what do you need to know?

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:48:44 EST 2016

Hi all.

Today, we - at PK- have published a couple of short texts about what
is going on in preparation for the OECD Ministerial Meeting. The
Ministerial will take place in Cancun in June 2016.

We've also included information on how to participate. The most
important step is to become a member of CSISAC, the civil society
coalition that channels the participation and concerns of CS in the
OECD.

Best, Carol

·     OECD Sets the Scene for Future Decades of ICT Policy Development
https://www.publicknowledge.org/news-blog/blogs/oecd-sets-the-scene-for-future-decades-of-ict-policy-development

·      Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
https://www.publicknowledge.org/organization-for-economic-co-operation-and-development

·      OECD Ministerial Meetings
https://www.publicknowledge.org/oecd-ministerial-meetings

--