[bestbits] OECD - what is going on? and what do you need to know?

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:19:40 EST 2016

Thank you Lea and Tamir. I agree with you.

Parminder, I would respectfully ask you to give people time to go over the
documents and whatever additional research they want on their own, so they
have the time to take their own conclusions on "if and how" to pay
attention to this. Countries won't wait and the timeline is a short one for
this process.

And I feel it is part of my role (and my personality) to inform people of
what is out there and how they can engage. The rest is up to them.

--

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*