[bestbits] 2 more days left to endorse nominees to MAG2016

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 14:47:22 EST 2016

Dear BestBits members,

I would like to thanks the MAG2016 nominees on this list for their
introduction and reply to my question; As well,  thanking all of you who
endorse them.

Two days  left before I submit your endorsement of the 4 nominees and
comments to the CSCG.

Here is updated nominee list  (*listed according to the date they submitted
their nomination starting from the older day*)

   - *Jeremy Malcolm*
   - *Renata Aquino Ribeiro*
   - *Deirdre Williams*
   - *Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro*

I welcome any off-list endorsement to any of the above directed to my email
Nadira.araj at gmail.com, I will make sure to include in my submission to the
CSCG.

Best wishes,

Nadira Alaraj