[bestbits] Announcing: Pakistan Country IGF

Sadaf Khan sadaf.baig03 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:35:44 EST 2016

Dear Yannis,

Thank you so much for your support.

Members for all three initiating organisations will be participating in the
APrIGF in July [and hopefully leading some sessions]. We aim to ensure that
discussions from the APrIGF can add and feed into our own discussions in
September.

I will also separately write to you as we chalk out our plans further to
seek advice and feedback from your own experience with organising the
regional IGFs.

Regards,
Sadaf