[bestbits] Indian regulator bans differential pricing, including zero rating

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:12:53 EST 2016

Correction, the info goes like this: Colombia, one of the countries who
adhered to Internet.org, was accused of substituting its own governmental
initiative to increase internet access in the country by Internet.org

https://r3d.mx/2015/12/15/facebook-da-internet-gratis-demasiado-bueno-para-ser-verdad/