[bestbits] Indian regulator bans differential pricing, including zero rating

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:45:50 EST 2016

I do not wish to ruin any hopes but I believe a bit more context is much
needed in this moment. Were there national telecom regulations against such
practices like Internet.org before in other countries? More importantly,
were these regulations revoked? I'm trying to find a bit more info but I
believe Colombia may have had a similar moment a while ago?