[bestbits] Survey of Civil Society Participation During the WSIS+10 Review

Puneeth Nagaraj puneeth.nagaraj at nludelhi.ac.in
Fri Feb 5 01:49:48 EST 2016

Dear friends,

*[apologies in case of cross-posting]*

The Centre for Communication Governance and Global Partners Digital are
producing a report analysing civil society engagement with the WSIS Review
process. We hope to identify strategies that were successful and lessons we
could learn for the future through this report.

A significant portion of this report will be informed by the views of civil
society representatives who were involved in the process. To this end, we
have prepared a short questionnaire that will help frame our study.

As participants in the civil society effort at the WSIS, we request you to
kindly participate in the survey (link below) by *10th February, 2016*.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eO3Tl0Upme5B2g2WRHlNlRlhyQy9_TLk19dKCMeYXuI/viewform

If you have any questions/concerns please get in touch with me at
puneeth.nagaraj at nludelhi.ac.in

Many thanks,

Puneeth
--
Puneeth Nagaraj | Senior Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi
(+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .  <http://goog_561379142/>
www.nludelhi.ac.in |  <https://twitter.com/CCGDelhi>