[bestbits] Access Now related sessions at IGF including the Digital Security Clinic

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:50:46 EST 2016

Hi Brett

Thanks for sharing these.
I just wanted to point out that both these sessions will talk about
work presented in Rightscon this year by a group of Northeastern
Brazilians.
We are grateful to have had this opportunity, among others, to engage
in internet governance in a global venue.
Not many people remember our part of the world but many of you met us
in IGF2015 and we are glad to have been able to engage this far. And
thanks Ephraim for being there with us on WS169 also to dialogue about
Africa. See you there!

Pre-IGF – Day -1 – 4dec
Joint Civil Society Meeting
Regional Engagement in internet governance in LAC and developing countries
Roles: organizer and speaker

Tuesday, December 6 – 09:00 – 09:30
WS169: Regional Participation in Brazil: Growing Initiatives
https://igf2016.sched.org/event/8hsr/ws169-regional-participation-in-brazil-growing-initiatives