[bestbits] Access Now related sessions at IGF including the Digital Security Clinic

Brett Solomon brett at accessnow.org
Fri Dec 2 14:17:44 EST 2016

Hey

Hope all are well - looking forward also to seeing lots of friends and
colleagues at the IGF.

Quick note on the sessions we are taking part in (either as oragnizers or
panelists). Join us when your schedule permits:

https://www.accessnow.org/access-now-2016-internet-governance-forum/

The Digital Security Clinic will also be held throughout the conference
(look for us in the Village .... I think nearby APC).

We have an Open Session on Access Now <http://accessnow.org> on Wednesday
at 12:30 in Workshop Room 10 if you are interested in hearing more about
what we are up to. There will likely be some discussion about Trump (!) in
that discussion.

Best wishes,

Brett

PS Unfortunately none of the team make it for the Sunday Best Bits get
together - people are arriving that night or Monday :(

Brett Solomon
Executive Director
Access Now | accessnow.org

+1 917 969 6077
@solomonbrett
Key ID: 0x4EDC17EB
Fingerprint: C02C A886 B0FC 3A25 FF9F ECE8 FCDF BA23 4EDC 17EB

** Get* your tickets for RightsCon Brussels
<https://www.rightscon.org/#tickets>, March 29-31, 2017
** Subscribe *to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights
* *Protect* digital rights around the world? Support Access Now with a
donation today.
<https://donate.accessnow.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1921&ea.campaign.id=43986>