[bestbits] PRIORITY - TODAY -- Need for strong CS candidates for 2017 MAG

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:43:44 EST 2016

Hi

I'd second those words and encourage civil society participants to
nominate themselves or others.

And I've already got messages from folks who are confused so
explaining once more

There are 2 MAG Civil Society nomination processes

A civil society organized via

CSCG process - Civil Society Coordination Group which forms a slate
from the 5 groups of CS - APC, Bestbits, IGC, JNC, NCSG
This ended on 9dec

and

IGF Website mantained by Secretariat - UN and UNDESA
Open to everyone, via filling a form and confirming the nomination
Until tomorrow
This is not a public process, the form data is sent only to UN personnel

Best

Renata