[bestbits] PRIORITY - TODAY -- Need for strong CS candidates for 2017 MAG

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:29:49 EST 2016

Hi all,
I'd like to ask that CS IGers consider self-nominating to the IGF MAG 2017
directly to the IGF Secretariat before the deadline tomorrow, if you have
not yet done so.

*This is a critical time for CS. We have many voices, many positions. We
are not one homogeneous group, we are not a melting pot, but a mosaic. We
don't 'represent' anyone except ourselves--but we must work together to
ensure that our collective voices are heard. *

The new DESA may be inclined to be less receptive to CS inclusion, so we
must have strong, informed, efficient and productive MAG members, willing
to work together with other CS voices and other stakeholders.

Time is short.
Consider self nominating asap if you fit the bill and have the energy to
carry it out.

Good luck to us all!
Ginger

.
Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>
* <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>*