[bestbits] IGF Report - Rounding up the 11th Internet Governance Forum

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:47:15 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,

The final report from the IGF 2016 is out. On this issue, you will find a
general reflection on the main themes and trends discussed during the five
days of the event, language analysis and interviews with Chengetai Masango
(IGF Secretariat) and Markus Kummer (Secretary of the IGF Support
Association and GIP Senior Digital Policy Fellow). You will also learn more
about the process of producing the IGF daily.

The just-in-time reporting and the IGF daily were published by the Geneva
Internet Platform with the kind support of ICANN, ISOC and the IGF
Secretariat.

All the best regards,
Marilia

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 6:29 AM, Geneva Internet Platform <gip at diplomacy.edu

--

*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation

WMO Building *|* 7bis, Avenue de la Paix *| *1211 Geneva - Switzerland
*Tel *+41 (0) 22 9073632 *| *
*Email*: *MariliaM at diplomacy.edu <mariliam at diplomacy.edu>* *|** Twitter: *
*@MariliaM*