[bestbits] The 2 Best Bits candidates to the CSCG

Renata Avila renata.avila at webfoundation.org
Tue Aug 23 17:05:50 EDT 2016

I had the pleasure to work with Poncelet, in FAST Africa and other
activities and I have only good things to say about. Close to the reality
of problems, working proactively on policy, enthusiast and excellent
person, collaborative and kind.
100% happy with his appointment.

Renata Avila
Key: 0xB43D89CA1