[bestbits] Update: Indian Encryption Policy

Raman Jit Singh Chima raman at accessnow.org
Mon Sep 28 13:57:49 EDT 2015

All,

To follow up on this, we were zeroing in on Friday for organising a call on
global encryption policy engagement and how groups can collaborate.

For people interested, it would be great if you could fill in this Doodle
<http://doodle.com/poll/zxpk5uqwhgne3puu> so that we can lock up a time and
work out the logistics for this. As discussed, the idea for this call would
be to share updates on what might be coming next down the line on this in
India, the US, the UK, and elsewhere, and discuss how developing a letter
targeting world leaders on the subject that can be signed by experts, civil
society, and firms across the world could feed into country specific
efforts. In case you are interested but can't make it, do feel free to let
me know and we will try to ensure you get notes and top-level take-aways
from the discussion.

Sincerely,
Raman.

--