[bestbits] New GPD report: WSIS+10 Country Mapping Report now published online

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Wed Sep 9 15:02:43 EDT 2015

[apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

Earlier this week, as part of our ongoing engagement in the WSIS Review, we
have published a report "The Road to WSIS+10: Key Country Perspectives in
the Ten-Year Review of the World Summit on the Information Society".

The report can be accessed by visiting: http://www.gp-digital.org/
publication
/the-road-to-wsis10-key-country-perspectives-in-the-ten-year-review-of-the-world-summit-on-the-information-society/

The report aims to inform engagement in the Review by mapping the positions
of 15 key governments in the process, namely: Brazil, Chile, China, India,
Indonesia, Iran, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, South Africa,
Sweden, United Kingdom, and United States.

Most chapters were written by local researchers - many of them active on
this list, providing a rich account of local actors and conditions.

We hope that this report proves useful in your own engagement efforts
and encourage you to share it with your networks.

Best,

*Lea Kaspar*

Head of Programmes and International Policy | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL

Development House, 56–64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT

T: +44 (0)20 7549 0337 | M: +44 (0)7583 929216 | Skype: l.kaspar

gp-digital.org