[bestbits] Update about João Pessoa Best Bits meeting on 8 November

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:31:57 EDT 2015

Hi

Thanks for appreciating our help but giving credit where it is due, I
was just a link to Cristiane Jacqueline Felinto, a student of the
Brazilian School of Internet Governance in 2014 who is on Paraíba
right now and could help with the BestBits meeting.

I'm hoping all preparations continue smoothly and if anyone needs any
local help, just email

See you in João Pessoa