[bestbits] [governance] Ease of Remote Participation in the Brazil IGF

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:04:11 EST 2015

Joly,

Your desk looks more like a Remote Broadcasting Station than like a remote
participation station. Even with such a luxurious desk and New York's broad
bandwidth, you find it so difficult to participate. (The conference
facility is new, so the Organizers do have some unusual difficulties, but
nevertheless...)

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>