[bestbits] RightsCon 2016 - call for sessions

Javier Pallero javier at accessnow.org
Thu Nov 26 16:49:40 EST 2015

Dear Friends,

We are delighted to invite you to submit a proposal to organize a program session for RightsCon Silicon Valley 2016 (Wednesday March 30- Friday April 1, 2016). We are currently accepting proposals until our deadline on Friday, December 4, 2015, so act quickly!

As you know, it's an amazing event that brings together hundreds of folks working in tech, human rights, digital security, and freedom of expression. This year’s event will be better than ever, with three days of programming, exciting satellite events like the Crypto Summit, and potentially 1000 participants from across sectors. It’s the best opportunity to showcase your work in digital rights, connect with other leading experts, and most importantly, develop outcomes, best-practices, and policies that help defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the world.

Submit a Session by December 4
You can submit your program session proposal on our website’s submission form, and find more information about our session formats, the RightsCon style and our themes on the submission guide. We encourage you to submit a high quality proposal, as competition is steep, and we are developing a fantastic and compelling agenda for participants. Organizers of program sessions may be eligible for ticket discounts.

Attending RightsCon 2016
Tickets are on sale now in limited Early Registration pricing, so act quick before these discount tickets run out. Pricing will increase to their regular values in December, so make sure to register sooner rather than later.

We’d love for you to join us at this important event. If you have any questions about your session proposal or registration, please let us know, either by contacting me or our RightsCon Coordinator at  conference at accessnow.org.

Best regards,

---

Javier Pallero

Policy Analyst / Analista de Politicas
Access Now | accessnow.org

PGP 0xEBFD028A
Fingerprint 0503 FBA1 10B2 B83C 61FC FE3B 4E7E EBDD EBFD 028A

Participe de RightsCon Silicon Valley, del 30 de Marzo al 1 de Abril de 2016: rightscon.org