[bestbits] "How putin tried to control the Internet" - an extract from a book

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Thu Nov 19 10:01:43 EST 2015

Dear Suresh,

i do not understand, why you distributed this stupid propaganda on the
governance list. Some clear postions of Sen. Vladimir Putin are
described, because the authors do not understand the contents.

The future of our global telecommunication system is the
decentralisation and regional self organizing. And therefore we start to
discuss our technical principles to do that. And in this space, the
people in Russia are independent cooperators, of course.

If the people in Europe and North America are blocked in his thinking,
then that is her problem. Not ours.

many greetings, willi
Coro, Venezuela

      governance at lists.igcaucus.org