[bestbits] [governance] Call for Participation: Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest, 2015

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:01:20 EDT 2015

I have been to all of them and now I am in the organization committee. It
is a different community from the traditional IG community that is part of
the BB (with some overlapping individuals of course). And it has been a
great meet up for knowledge exchange of those working on intellectual
property, open licensing/access, access to medicines, and access to
knowledge. So +1 on Anriette and others on the same tone.

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*
*Public Knowledge*
*http://www.publicknowledge.org/ <http://www.publicknowledge.org/>*