[bestbits] Facebook’s Internet.org Isn’t the Internet, It’s Facebooknet

Josh Levy josh at accessnow.org
Tue May 5 14:25:51 EDT 2015

Thanks for sharing Seth.

We're at a crossroads on this issue, and we have a real opportunity for the
global community of Net Neutrality advocates to make a strong, public
statement of support for real Net Neutrality, and to push back against
Zuckerberg's assertions.

We're working on a draft of an open letter to Mark Zuckerberg right now -
would others be interested in such a tactic?

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Just gets a lot right:
>
> Facebook’s Internet.org Isn’t the Internet, It’s Facebooknet
> http://www.wired.com/2015/05/opinion-internet-org-facebooknet/
>

> Seth

*Josh Levy*
Advocacy Director
Access | accessnow.org

tel: + 1 917 609 6523 | @levjoy
PGP: 0x84C9F275
Fingerprint: B56A D510 3142 2364 69C7 3961 A0A3 67A5 84C9 F275

*Join the Access team - *we're hiring <https://www.accessnow.org/about/jobs>!