[bestbits] Update on IGF Main Session proposals

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Jun 10 11:09:56 EDT 2015

Dear all,

An update to let everyone know that a number of IGF main session proposals
have been submitted to the MAG list.

On my own initiative I sought comments from various members of the
community and on this list for a session on zero-rating.

The proposal which I submitted to the MAG is available to read here:
https://docs.google.com/a/chalmers.associates/document/d/1lmPUwCkRRtyLdQj5Mlug2L3n1Q88eC-ALnTz_D-uiuc/edit?usp=sharing
.

Thank you to all who helped!

Other proposals were submitted via the MAG list on the following topics:

   - Cybersecurity (private sector)
   - Human Rights (civil society)
   - NetMundial (local host / technical community member)
   - Internet Economy and Sustainable development (private sector)

I kindly invite my colleagues to add any that I may have missed.

We are awaiting next steps from the Chair on how the proposals will be
selected.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Chalmers