[bestbits] Call for Submissions for new UN study on use of encryption and anonymity

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Tue Jan 20 12:59:45 EST 2015

On 19/01/2015 1:25 pm, Carolina Rossini wrote:
> Do we want to send something as BestBits?
> Folks from the list, any interest for a collective input?

EFF will also be writing something separately, but very happy to
contribute to a joint submission if someone else can take the lead on it.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
Fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en