[bestbits] 2013 Best Bits annual report

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Wed Feb 18 00:03:29 EST 2015

Dear all,

Please find attached the 2013 annual report of the steering committee of
Best Bits, which was a collective effort and represents the continuation
of our ongoing efforts to operate transparently and accountably.

Any of the steering committee members (who are listed in the document)
will be happy to answer your questions.  Unless anyone notices any
errors that we need to correct, we will shortly also be uploading it to
the website as a permanent record.

Thanks to all for their participation in 2013.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en