[bestbits] Fwd: Fwd: [global-nn] Facebook urging its users to fight NN in India - sign-on letter

Mishi Choudhary mishi at softwarefreedom.org
Fri Dec 25 09:34:08 EST 2015

Everyone,

Please consider signing this letter started by Accessnow. Forwarding a
note from Josh Levy. We in India  are facing an avalanche of false
advertising by Facebook in its attempt to influence regulator to buy
de-anonymised packets of the poor at bulk rate in the guise of charity.
Indian civil society needs help and support.