[bestbits] Platforms consultation: EDRi tool helps responding

Daphne Keller daphnek at law.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 18 17:43:16 EST 2015

There have been technical problems with the EU submission form that made a
few submissions disappear. (After clicking all those radio buttons, ugh.)
That should be solved soon, but you may want to check this
<https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20151216/10153733102/eus-own-survey-internet-regulations-broke-please-urge-them-not-to-break-internet-too.shtml>
explanation on techdirt to make extra sure to avoid that glitch.

Daphne Keller
Director, Intermediary Liability
Center for Internet and Society
Stanford Law School