[bestbits] New Article on NGOs and Policymaking in the Global Context

Becky Lentz roberta.lentz at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 18 14:38:12 EDT 2015

This may be of interest to some on this list.

----------------------
Becky Lentz, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication Studies
Department of Art History/Communication Studies
McGill University
853 Sherbrooke Street West, Arts Building, W-265
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 0G5
Phone 514.398.4995
Fax 514.398.8557
Email: becky.lentz at mcgill.ca