[bestbits] UNESCO study

Andrew Puddephatt andrew at gp-digital.org
Wed Sep 17 04:26:40 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues

UNESCO is very interested to receive input from civil society on internet
Issues study that they are currently considering.  We can respond to any of
the 30 questions where we feel we have value to add and all contributions
will be acknowledged.

UNESCO is also seeking sponsorship so that those of us who contribute (from
the less resourced countries) would also be considered for support to
attend the multi-stakeholder conference on the draft of the study, in Paris
on 3-4 March 2015.  The questionnaire is online at:

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/crosscutting-priorities/unesco-internet-study/

*Andrew Puddephatt*
Executive Director | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Development House, 56–64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
T: +44 (0)20 7549 0336 | M: +44 (0)7713399597 | Skype: andrewpuddephatt
gp-digital.org