[bestbits] Closing Ceremony

Subi Chaturvedi subi.igp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:55:15 EDT 2014

We know you'll rock.

There's a reason why the IGF moves to a different country and region each
year.

Ensuring the host country CS perspective and participation in planning is
essential to both strengthening the IGF and ensuring it stays relevant.
Also more space and support  for national and regional perspectives and
initiatives.

And lastly a call for continuation of the mandate and better disemination
of good/best practices at the IGF.

Best wishes the Internet calls for more youth n longevity of and at the IGF.

Good luck Burcu.

And safe travels all.

The Open mic and the closing ceremony will both take place in the main audi.

To all those  remote participants join us do please log in and contribute
your voice counts.

Warmest

Subi Chaturvedi

On 4 Sep 2014 17:07, "Burcu Kilic" <bkilic at citizen.org> wrote:

> Dear Bestbits friends,
>
> Hope you are enjoying your time in my beautiful country. I am pleased to
inform you that I have been confirmed as a closing ceremony CSO speaker.
Thanks for the nomination and all your kind words -- very much appreciated.

> I have only 5 minutes but I will try my best to raise all the issues we
care. Please send me your suggestions.