[bestbits] BestBits statement

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Thu Sep 4 07:03:38 EDT 2014

On Sep 4, 2014, at 12:16 PM, Anne Jellema <anne at webfoundation.org> wrote:

> +1. It is really important to be able to present it tomorrow, particularly the statement re Turkey.
> WF is happy with the draft as it stands (although the word order of point no 1 could be improved so that it's clear it's the IGF that needs strengthening and improving, not the mandate).

I apologise for the delay.  There was some time needed to tie up loose ends of wording and to check with the steering committee that we are indeed ready to post it.  So here it is now for endorsement:

http://bestbits.net/igf-statement-2014/

If I have made any errors please advise me.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org