[bestbits] IMPORTANT: World Economic Forum and The-Initiative-Formerly-Known-As-NETmundial

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Thu Sep 4 03:05:08 EDT 2014

Hi Jeremy,

The timeline on making a decision on this was not clear to me from
your email. You wrote:

The timetable CSCG is discussing would see us begin a call for
nominations no earlier than Friday – the last day of IGF – to allow
discussion and further clarification before we commence any such process.

I agree that there has not been enough discussion of this (nor time to
do so) but a concrete deadline might encourage this ;)

Best,
Deborah