[bestbits] Time-sensitive: 24 hour sign on period for ITU Plenipot joint recommendations

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:49:11 EDT 2014

Silence, even by those who insist on being silent in their silence, is a very telling and significant statement in a context such as this one. What it says is that we can’t or don’t need to give a definition—we can proceed without one because we have power, wealth and influence on our side—no one can make us, or stop us and ultimately it doesn’t matter what you or anyone think or do—MSism is, as the Queen of Hearts said, whatever we choose it to mean and if you don’t like it well…