[bestbits] new BB statement - reflections on NM

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:28:28 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

During the last few days, and to deal with the frustration some of us have
been feeling, I put together a basic statement text that has received
inputs from many of you so far. It grow from 1 page to almost 2. I do feel
we have reached a point where the text is closed and round. So I write to
you to ask you consider signing it. It bring reflections on the NetMundial
results. I hope this is more representative of how many of us feel. And I
do think it is a good closure step.  It was in a google document
until recently, but Jeremy did the favor to put it online, behind a
password.

http://bestbits.net/netmundial-reflections/
pass: bestbits

Adam as suggested small changes - mostly regarding flow, and I will look
for Jeremy online to adopt those.

I hope you can consider signing it.

Thank you

--