[bestbits] IGF Open Consultation - Day 1

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:49:59 EDT 2014

Thanks Izumi. (Now I know there is the first Izumi and the second Izumi,
who is a female).

A bunch of us were remotely participating and yes, NetMundial was the
refrain.  And I saw that by the by, the issue of being concrete with
outcomes is gaining traction.

Do you think it is possible to remotely contribute to the work of the
outcome group? Or only MAG folks are in?

Just asking