[bestbits] IGF Open Consultation - Day 1

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon May 19 09:32:08 EDT 2014

We have interesting discussion around the NET mundial lessons - in the
morning and first portion of afternoon session in Paris at IGF Open
Consultation/MAG meeting.

The Chair made a summary of morning discussion which is less proactive than
most felt it should be.

But with afternoon discussion, largely calling for more brave ways to
explore not only CS members,but also with UK and US governments, the Chair
asked MAG volunteers to form an informal Working Group on Outcome of IGF,
to discuss tonight and report back to the meeting tomorrow.

Some 25+ stood up (as Chair asked to stand up), and Mark Carvell was asked
to be the coordinator.

Now, we are moving to discuss about the Main/Focus session

Just my informal and sketchy observation.

Watch the Live streaming or scripts for more details, please.

izumi