[bestbits] Personal submission to NETmundial 2014

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Mar 7 02:53:55 EST 2014

On Thursday 06 March 2014 09:53 PM, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> Below is my personal submission to NETmundial 2014 on "Roadmap for the
> Further Evolution of the Internet Governance Ecosystem", which builds
> on the Best Bits joint submission, but takes a different direction on
> some points.  The bottom line is that I advocate for a rather stronger
> role for the IGF than we ended up doing in the joint submission (for
> which there was disagreement over whether the CSTD or IGF was the
> better choice):
>
> http://igfwatch.org/discussion-board/netmundial-2014-submission-on-evolution-of-the-internet-governance-ecosystem

Asking for the last time: can people - more so, steering committee
members of BB - stop referring to the statements put up on BB platform
for possible endorsement as BB statements. I have asked often but
generally do not get a reply... Or give me a clarification what is the
official policy on this matter

parminder