[bestbits] Personal submission to NETmundial 2014

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Thu Mar 6 11:23:33 EST 2014

Below is my personal submission to NETmundial 2014 on "Roadmap for the Further Evolution of the Internet Governance Ecosystem", which builds on the Best Bits joint submission, but takes a different direction on some points.  The bottom line is that I advocate for a rather stronger role for the IGF than we ended up doing in the joint submission (for which there was disagreement over whether the CSTD or IGF was the better choice):

http://igfwatch.org/discussion-board/netmundial-2014-submission-on-evolution-of-the-internet-governance-ecosystem

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/pgp.