[governance] Re: [bestbits] Three NETmundial submissions launched for endorsement at bestbits.net

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Mar 6 07:02:41 EST 2014

Joy

You clarify the difference between two positions very well..

So, I understand that, those who want to support the civil society
statement put on BestBits platform for endorsements hold that non-gov
participants(which includes business)should be on the same footing as
gov participants in terms of actually /*making public *//*policies*//*.

*/Fine. There is no room for confusion now.

  I think this is a anti-democratic statement. And oppose it as ever.

Meanwhile, look forward to see actual  models of such policy making,
which arent there in the mentioned statement, or its accompanying
statements.

parminder

PS: I did not think it is BestBits statement, as Joy puts it. And Joy -
or is it someone else from APC - is on the steering committee on BB... I
hope such mis-statements are avoided, and when pointed out withdrawn.
Thanks.

/*
*/