[governance] Re: [bestbits] Three NETmundial submissions launched for endorsement at bestbits.net

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Wed Mar 5 22:07:42 EST 2014

I’m sorry Mike – you are not answering the question.  If you mean by multi-lateralism, negotiations about a global environment conducted by states I want to know - not why you think multi-stakeholderism is crap - which you have discussed with all of us at great and increasingly tedious length - but what js your democratic alternative that allows my interests – or any other citizens to be represented in global negotiations?

Those you disagree with are looking for ways to ensure a broader range of voices – including states of course as the most powerful actors- in the governance debate.

Put your option up for discussion and let’s see how democratic that is to the resident of downtown Tehran (or even Hackney where I live)