[NCUC-DISCUSS] [bestbits] Re: [governance] list of important questions to be delivered to LOC before 27th meeting

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Sun Jan 26 10:55:27 EST 2014

Judging from what I see particularly on the 1net and the IGC but to some
degree also the bestbits list, the majority of the partcipants selected
on that basis will be male. What is more, the number of participants
will be rather small. Proabably less than 50 or so.
Is substantive participation really a sound selection criteria?
Or are we talking about contributions elsewhere?

If that is the case, how are we going to assess substantive participation?

I think such a criteria only makes sense in combination with other ones.
First we should try to find out how many people actually plan to go to
Sao Paulo.

jeanette